Friday, September 11, 2009

Delayed art :\

I haven't had much time to post anything up. I do have a few sketches in my book that I could post, but I haven't had any time! School started up again... I'm a sophmore this year. I got to see my best friend, my boyfriend, and all my other friends that mean so much to me. Too bad my art keeps being delayed. I guess I'd be able to draw something if I could come up with something decent! I can't think of anything to draw. Any ideas?? COMMENT!! I'd love comments.

I've visited other sketch blogs, of whom have owners who own photoshop and are many years older than myself, and they all have millions of comments. I'd be happy with like 3 at least. I just want some decent feedback! I've also learned that if you comment a person who owns a popular blog (like the ones I was talking about above)and ask them to look at your own work, they don't do anything. I wasn't sure if that person would or not. But hey, I didn't know, so I just tried it. Attempt failed.

Anyways, I'll try to get as much up as I can pretty soon, for those of you (not many) who would like to see them. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment